Capital Campaign



Gifts can be made in the form of cash, securities,* employee payroll deductions (click here for form), IRA charitable rollover disbursements,* life insurance, annuities,* and realized bequests.

Pledged commitments are encouraged and can be paid over a three to five year period. A gift of any size can be made as a memorial or honorary gift; however, naming opportunities exist only for gifts of $3,000 or more.

If your employer has a corporate matching gift program, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to double, or even triple, the size of your gift. Contact your company’s human resource department to find out about their matching gift program.

The donation process is simple:

  • Support our Mission of Academics, Reflection and Transformation through an online, paperless planned giving program, which enables you to make pledge payments seamlessly on a regular basis. You choose monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, or yearly payments; whichever works best for you. Click here to make an online donation.
  • If you prefer to use paper, click here to download the pledge form.  Indicate how often you want to make payments and send it in with your credit card information or check. Complete instructions are on the pledge form.

If you have any questions about the campaign, please contact:

Edward J. Thompson, J.D.                   Catherine Tully Muscente '02, '08

Vice President for Advancement           Director of Development
516-323-4601                                        516-323-4710

*The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 allows for increased benefits when making a gift of securities over prior years’ advantages. In addition, it still allows for the IRA charitable rollover directly from traditional and Roth retirement accounts up to $100,000 for anyone over the age of 70½. Finally, life income gifts (annuities) pay a higher interest than available elsewhere and should be considered. The Advancement Office will be happy to answer any questions you might have and encourages you to speak to your tax advisor.

Molloy Spotlight